ابتكار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لا تميز دون الهام منكم

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

موضوع English قصير

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
النرجسيه
الاداره
الاداره
النرجسيه

انثى عدد الرسائل : 82
اللقب الشخصي : عآلمي جنوني وخيآلي
الجنسيه : موضوع English قصير 3
مزاج : موضوع English قصير Qatary32
اضافات اداريه : موضوع English قصير W1
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/01/2008

موضوع English قصير Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: موضوع English قصير   موضوع English قصير I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 09, 2008 5:46 pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

اقدم لكم اليوم موضوع كتبه احد اعضاء منتدى آخر

واتمنى ان ينال اعجابكم

Before 5 years, when I was 12 years old. I decided with my friends to go on a picnic to a swimming pool. All my friends welcome this idea, and we discuss it and defined the time we should go in..

The great thing we glad about that we will go without anyone in charge, for example, mothers or sisters. All friends purported their families that we are going to go there with our school commission..

We already take a small bus to take us to the swimming pool, that’s why When that date come, we made our things ready and told our parents to take us to our school.. The plan successful and we passes it..

When we went there, it was a big pool in a stately garden. We left our things in a small room and we started get in the water. We were very cheerful; because it’s the first time we go without our families..

My friend couldn’t swim very well, and She feared the diving in the water. So, I comported with another friend and we paid it to the swimming pool..

But when we did that, she drowns and goes down in the water. No body could help her, and we didn’t know how to get her out.

Also, we started crying, but when the Indian keeper heard our voices, he ran very quickly and we told him what happened. So, he comes along and gets her out.

But she was senseless that’s why we called the succor and they took her to the hospital. I was very sorry about that. We repented about that thing we did.

We visited her in the hospital, and we apologized to her and her parents. Also, we promised them not to do that next time

[ بادر ولو بكلمة شكر ]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

موضوع English قصير
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ابتكار :: ّ ~`·.¸¸.·¯`··._.· المنتديات العامه`·.¸¸.·¯`··._.·~ ّ :: منتدى العالم الدراسي :: منتدى البحوث والتقارير-
انتقل الى: